
We had a special visitor come through town this week! Carol Ann, Brian's mom, was able to come see us! As many of you know she has recently battled lung cancer and we never thought she would be able to come to Colorado Springs due to the altitude and her breathing troubles. Well, God had a different plan. She and three other friends have rented an RV and are traveling around US and they were able to stop through here. We were thrilled! She is doing well and we had a great visit. It was great to see here!
We continue to do well. We started packing the house this weekend to get ready for moving to our new house.
Small world story.... My mom ran into Amber Rice in Canton today. Mom called to tell me that she recognized a cute little boy and she thought where do I know him from? Oh... the blogs.. That is Heather's sister in law... So my mom went up to Amber and they had a good time visiting. So to all my blogger friends, it is great to keep in touch this way and stay connected. :) TaTa for now!
3 comments:
Great to see Carol Ann. I'm glad she RV'd by for a visit. Also, Amber told me the story about your mom seeing her in Canton yest. That is so funny how the blog pic's of Beau is what made her recognize...How's that little mama belly of yours doing? Miss ya'll.
I was so glad that your mom stopped me. I just couldn't get over how she recognized Beau! She was adorable and I loved meeting and talking to her!! I always have such a great time in Canton! Again- I was so glad to have met your mama!!
Well hey my special "Colorado Kids"!!!! Quite a shock to see myself on your blog. Shows you what a small world it is at times with Patty running into Amber at Canton. That was cool.
Loved visiting with you in the short time we were there and love your new house. Can't wait to see the inside, but you still won't get me in that "man hole" (crawl space)!! I'm still resting and recouping from the awsome trip. Glad I don't have to work till Monday. What happened that I didn't get a respectable pic of you while we were there? I was so sad when I realized it. I did love patting my new grandchild while there.
Post a Comment