Thursday, July 28, 2011

Date Day with Pearson

So every once in awhile Brian and I decide to take the boys out for some 1:1 time and today I got to go on a date with Pearson. He is really starting to understand the concept of a "date" and what it means to be with just one of us. He got so excited when I proposed the idea to him. Pearson said, "You mean just you and me, today?" When I said yes, he said, "Yes!" so excitedly! Then he said, "Can we go the mall?" Sure! So we went on an afternoon date after I worked out. I feel so blessed to have Brian home during the summer to be able to do things like this. It was really fun to watch him alone. He is getting so big and is such a delight!


My little man being silly!

No comments: