One of my dear friends is now an author and awaiting for her 1st published book to be released soon! I knew when I first started following her 1st blog series of devotionals that she would be an author of a book someday and that day is soon approaching. So exciting to watch God's journey unfold in her life. She is an amazing, talented writer lead by God. If you feel lead be sure to see her blog and follow her amazing devotions. I can't wait to get a copy of her first book. :)
Hearts For Him: The Book: "My first book, with Jebaire Publishing is titled 'Joy In The Morning: Prayers, Petitions, and Purpose In the Psalms'. I began writing this b..."
2 comments:
That is so awesome! So happy for your dear friend. I plan to check out her blog. Thanks for sharing.
I love you Trina! Thanks for supporting me and being part of this exciting journey.
Post a Comment