Monday, February 07, 2011

BaBa!

So I decided "Today Is the Day!" that I will begin weaning sweet Aaron of his "Baba", AKA paci! I don't know how he decided that "Baba" would be the word for it, but he did! You know it is the 5th member of this household! When we can't find it Aaron calls for it like it is his friend and like it is going to answer him back! This is an item that I don't leave home without!

So starting today he can have it at nap time and bedtime. The sweet boy will be 2 in a few weeks and I have to start somewhere! I wonder who this will be harder on: HIM or ME?!?! Wish me luck! He tends to SCREAM for it!

So here he is in November praying with his Baba! Prayers will be needed. I'm sure of it!

1 comment:

mstalcup said...

Kaiser stopped using his paci right after his 2 year check up. The Dr. suggested cutting the end. It worked for us! Good luck and I will definitely pray for you :) But, you might be surprised, it might not be as hard as you think. You just never know! Keep us all posted!