We love going to Daddy's football games! We usually eat and sit during the first game and then the boys have to run and play during the second game! Don't know why I didn't get both the boys with Daddy in one pic, but oh well! Look at those big grins, especially on Daddy's face! He loves that we come to see him coach.


The boys got to run on the field while the players warmed up.

1 comment:
I'm amazed they are so good at the games. I went to a lot of Hunters games last year but they were so exhausting with two little ones. So, I have only been to one game this year, terrible, I know. But, they are such a handful and I feel like all eyes are on me. ha! I do get to go to Homecoming today, kidless, thanks to my SIL. whoo hoo... Cute pics, my friend.
Post a Comment