Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Backpack and Toddler Bed...

We are having a good week at our house! We even got a snow day today and the sun shined most of the day! Oh, well, we aren't complaining, we love days when Brian is home with us.

I am almost ready to hang up my wonderful, big, black diaper bag and let Aaron start using his backpack, so I let him wear it this week to get used to it and he wore it for over an hour! He's so cute!

So we decided to transition Pearson into his toddler bed. I took these pics before Brian put on the wooden slat on the bottom. So far he has done great! He took a great nap there and then came down with a fever and slept again for another nap. We'll see how tonight goes, but we aren't predicting any trouble, but you just never know.

No comments: