Saturday, January 02, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had a great Christmas! We originally had planned to head to Texas on Mon, Dec. 21st, but then got antsy once we were all packed, so we decided to leave a day early and surprise our family. It was a great surprise, especially when we saw the look on my mom's face! Priceless! We traveled all in one day from 4am to 6pm, but it wasn't too bad. We had a great time hanging at my sister's house for a few days and then a few days at my parent's house. We had tons of fun of playing, baking, cooking, shopping, eating, and just having family fun together. We had some friendly competition at Wii bowling and spoons! So fun!

We headed over to Greenville on Saturday morning for more family fun! Again we played, ate, played and ate some more! We spent some quality time with Nannie, although sadly enough I don't have one picture of her and the boys! Bummer! We enjoyed seeing quite a bit of the extended family. Again we played Wii bowling and Pearson loved it!

It was so great to see everyone and enjoy Christmas together! The boys were very blessed with new toys and clothes. Thank you to everyone who blessed them immensely! Enjoy the slide show, again you can hold the mouse over the picture to see the captions. :)

2 comments:

jenny said...

Love your pictures!!! I am happy to hear you had a safe and happy trip! I totally cracked up at the picture of you "operating" the broom!!!
Happy New Year friend!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Cute pictures. Glad you had fun in Texas. We got home last night from Ireland. It was a really great time. I can't believe Ian is 1! I will send out pictures shortly. Much love to you and your boys!