Aaron is now 9 months old! I can't believe it!! In some ways it feels like yesterday he joined our family and then other days I feel like I have had two boys forever! God is so good to allow me to be his Mommy! He is such a joy! He is pulling up on everything, babbling more, growing and eating more and more daily! Enjoy the slide show.
Big brother had to get in on the picture taking action today. He wouldn't let Aaron sit in the chair until I took his pic! So funny, he knows the drill! I'm sure he was thinking, "Once a month we sit in this chair, so take my pic, Mom!" Funny how the chair transforms into a jungle gym! Love those boys!


ismap="ismap" / />
1 comment:
Is it me or does Aaron really favor you? In one of those pictures he looks SO much like you!!!! Love how the chair becomes a jungle gym!!!
Post a Comment