Cherishing every moment together on this amazing journey as a family!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Aaron is crawling!!!
Now I think my days might be a little more busy now that two boys are mobile!!! Aaron started crawling this weekend and there is no stopping him now! He is so cute! Enjoy the video!
Wow - I am very impressed with Aaron! Ian is just bear crawling, he hasn't mastered the belly off the floor yet. I bet if he saw Aaron though it wouldn't take him long to figure it out!
They are so cute. Aaron is really taking off. He is so good natured. Ian is still bear crawling. I think he is like his mimi lifting that weight can make it hard to get off the ground.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! You are going to be BUSY!!! He is doing such a good job!!!! I owe you a phone call! I will call soon!!! Hugs!!!
Wow - I am very impressed with Aaron! Ian is just bear crawling, he hasn't mastered the belly off the floor yet. I bet if he saw Aaron though it wouldn't take him long to figure it out!
They are so cute. Aaron is really taking off. He is so good natured. Ian is still bear crawling. I think he is like his mimi lifting that weight can make it hard to get off the ground.
Post a Comment