Sunday, June 07, 2009

June Fun!

We are having a fun June so far. We have gone to the library a couple of times, swim lessons, fun in the backyard, grilling out and just plain family fun! Here are a few highlights so far.


Pearson got some new duds from Nana that he is looking so handsome in! Thanks, Nana and Papa!

Pearson did great again on Thursday at swim lessons. I got in the water this time. So much fun! You know I am feeling brave to post a picture in my swimsuit! Oh my and if you keep reading, you will see me in no makeup! Oh dear, what have I succumb to?

Aaron is such a delight! He loves his Baby Einstein play gym. He is starting to smile, coo, and giggle more!

The boys and I after bath time tonight. Pearson has had a fever all weekend, not sure what is going on. Teething possibly. He is getting so big. He is saying more and more words. He loves Sesame Street and Thomas the Train these days. We rented a sing along Sesame Street dvd from the library and needless to say Brian and I will be happy to return it as we now have it memorized. Thankfully I have a few more on hold at the library, love that place! Free entertainment and learning fun!

Brian and Pearson playing with the camera! Love our boys! Stay tuned for a ton of videos we have taken lately.

1 comment:

Brian and Marti said...

Trina, you are so cute! You look lovely without makeup...and great in your swimsuit! :) I look forward to reading your blog updates...they really make my day! Have a good day!