Cherishing every moment together on this amazing journey as a family!
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Thank you Aunt Tammi and Uncle David!
Pearson received a gift card for Valentine's Day and he decided to use it for a Handy Manny toy. He loves it! Thanks again Aunt Tammi, Uncle David, Maddie and Mason!!
Pearson, Awh, you are so welcome sweet boy!! Mason has that good ole' Handy Manny toy and loves it too. We have lost all of the tools, but I know your mommy is much more organized than I am, and you won't lose them. Give your brother a kiss for us, he was not so happy in the video. I bet your having fun getting to know your new little brother, huh?! I love you all four! Aunt Tammi
1 comment:
Pearson,
Awh, you are so welcome sweet boy!! Mason has that good ole' Handy Manny toy and loves it too. We have lost all of the tools, but I know your mommy is much more organized than I am, and you won't lose them. Give your brother a kiss for us, he was not so happy in the video. I bet your having fun getting to know your new little brother, huh?! I love you all four!
Aunt Tammi
Post a Comment