Cherishing every moment together on this amazing journey as a family!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Family Pics 2008
Here are 6 out of 139 family pics from this weekend. I am very happy with the way they turned out!!! I don't know which one to choose for the annual Christmas card yet. These were our favorite 4. Hope you enjoy!
I just thought these two were really cute and wanted to share them too.
They are all great, my favorite is the one on the floor. I think that one should be for the Christmas card! Glad you are feeling well, and I can't wait till #2 gets here!
I vote for the 2nd chair pic - the one that has Pearson with his mouth wide open! He looks like he is cracking up! I LOVE IT!!! What a good looking family! HUGS!
4 comments:
They are all great, my favorite is the one on the floor. I think that one should be for the Christmas card! Glad you are feeling well, and I can't wait till #2 gets here!
I vote for the 2nd chair pic - the one that has Pearson with his mouth wide open! He looks like he is cracking up! I LOVE IT!!! What a good looking family! HUGS!
OH how cute!! Pearson is such a doll! You all look great!! Hope you are feeling good with baby #2.
You are such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment