My Grandmommie is on a bus trip and was coming through Colorado, so we convinced her trip organizer to stop near Colorado Springs so we could see her! We met at a Walmart just a little north of CS. Here is Pearson waiting to see GG. He is so excited he can't contain himself! Just kidding. It was right in the middle of his morning nap time! We turned his car seat around forward last week so I thought I would share that too.





3 comments:
I was so very happy to see you are having another baby! How very exciting! I was in Dallas last week and heather told me! Congrats. P is getting so big! What a cutie pie!
Uncle Scott: GET RID OF THE BINKY TRINA.
Macie: I love yall guys. HE is soo cute and he is getting too big too fast. Cant wait to see yall. Hope yall have a good week.
-Macie and Scott
So glad GG got to sweet you and the sweet little Fella! I can't belive he is walking so good. The outfit is too cute, good job Grams. Love yall
Tam
Post a Comment