Saturday, January 20, 2007



Hi friends,
We hope all is well with all of you. We are doing well. I got a hair cut this week with a new hair style. It is still growing out but I kept the length with lots of layers and flipping at the end. I promised a friend I would post a picture so here it is. It feels kind of funny to post one picture of me. Sorry. :)))

If you think about it please pray for our friend, Heather Rice. She is our friend who introduced us to blogs. She had a vertical sleeve gastrectomy on Nov. 29th. It's a laparascopic procedure with one night in the hospital for observation post-op. She has had many complications since then. She has been in the hospital for a very long time. She has had spleen troubles, lung trouble, leakage from the stomach surgery and just tons of bad stuff. She did this surgery to end her diabetes and have a healthier life. Please pray for a quick recovery and for her to be able to go home soon. Please pray for her sweet husband Jason and son Luke. Thanks for your prayers.

By the way it is snowing here in CO again today. Fun! Well the sweet husband has the Sat. breakfast ready, so I must sign off for now. Love to all!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Love the hair! Adorable!
Thanks for your prayers. I talked to her yesterday and they put a stint in her stomach because all the glue procedures havent worked. She is hoping to be home by the weekend. She finally sees the light at the end of the tunnel. She only has to have 1 morer test to find out if she is leaking at all.