

Hello friends,
We had a very blessed, rejuvenating, awesome weekend at the YMCA of the Rockies in Estes Park celebrating God's goodness to our church over the past year. 80% of churches do not make it past the first year and Revelation Church has been a church for one year now. Praise God! Almost all of the families in the church went to the retreat/anniversary celebration. We shared meals, fellowship, incredible worship and lots of fun together! We had amble free time on Sat. to play or rest! We chose to go geocaching! It snowed while we were there and we saw some wildlife! The elk come down from the mountains in the fall and roam the town. Wild! So here are a few new pictures from our digital camera that died this weekend(so we will be returning it on Monday and searching for a new one) Although, I loved taking the pictures and seeing it right then and now I can blog them right away. :)) I could only post 3 pictures for some reason. :)
Lessons from God: God reminded me in such a tangible way this weekend that He and He alone deserves my praise and worship even when I am in a trial. We sang "Still I will Worship You" on Sat. night and I was struck by the words "When you move in a way that I would not have planned, still I will worship you!" I know God has us at our jobs right now for a reason and even though I don't know God's master plan, still I will worship Him and I will stand and proclaim that He is my God!
We pray that you have a blessed week!
Later taters,
3 comments:
Hi guys! It is great to hear from you on our blog! Thanks for posting a message. Hayden and Kate, we miss you too and love you bunches.
Keith, Brian said no, it is not the same place, you guys went to Granby. Have a great day!
Snow, already! How awesome, and this geocaching I'm thinking this is something we need to try. So happy for Rev....God is awesome and I know he's called you there for a purpose. Only 3 pic's posting...wierd let me figure that one out. Check out my blog for the latest on my new niece. Love ya'll.
Well the pictures are great, just need more of them!!!!!!
Sure looks like my brother in one of them. Know you all had a great time visiting in Denver!
Hayden and Kate were here this aft. I pick them up on Mondays!! Finally remembered to take a pic of Kate with her purple cast on before she gets it off 2 weeks from tomorrow!! She has been such a trooper!!!
Love you both,
MOM
Post a Comment